Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

January 2012 Favorites!!


Hey Beauties! So this January was a pretty good month for me- I started a new semester of school, it was my birthday, and the weather where I live as been unusually nice! Spring is finally on it's way! I don't have a lot of favorites this month because I have been trying to use up the products that I have. I kind of have a lot of makeup... yeah, it's a problem! Without further ado here are my faves!

  • The Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-frizz Conditioner: I love this! I have very, very curly hair, and sometimes my curls are just too much for me to deal with! Ever have those days when you just want to rip all of your hair out?! Well this conditioner has really helped limit those days for me. It has Aloe-E to really hydrate my hair, and tame it. Plus it makes your hair smell wonderful!
  • Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in fair to light: In the winter, my face tends to get really dry even though I have very oily skin! While this product definitely doesn't give a lot of coverage, it does help keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. I really recommend it for people who have dry skin.
  • Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter: Burt's Bees is my favorite brand of chap stick, and I especially love this one. It smells fantastic, and it really helps my poor, chapped lips feel a lot better! Everyone should have a Burt's Bees, especially in the winter.
  • Lancome Absolute Eye Premium Eye Cream: Wowzers! This stuff really, really helps moisturize my eyelids! Like I said before, my skin get really dry in the winter, and that includes my eyelids. Is that weird?? I put this stuff on once, and the next day I already saw a huge difference! My eyeshadow looked so much better! :)
  • Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume: This. Smells. So. GOOD. I just... oh my gosh you just have to go and smell it. I really can't describe the smell well enough. It is fabulous. I swear that I am addicted! Taylor Swift, you are a genius. It smells fruity, but not like a fruit basket... That was a horrible description ha ha. Just trust me on this one, it's amazing.
What are your favorite products this January? What did you discover or re-discover? How did this month go for you? Thanks for reading!! -Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment