Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nail of the Day: China Glaze Frostbite!

Today's NOTD is China Glaze's Frostbite. I am a newfound China Glaze lover, and when I heard Akaydoll from YouTube talk about this, I knew I had to have it. It is a beautiful, slightly shimmery blue color. I just can't find the right words to describe it! I was also drawn to it because I have nothing like it in my collection(and I have quite the collection of nail polish) Frostbite is dark, but light at the same time... see, doesn't make sense does it? :) It is a very bright, intense color, and with two coats, is absolutely stunning! I love this polish and really recommend it for people with dark skins tones!

                           What's your favorite nail polish? xo Meghan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan! great start on t your blog! Come check out mine if you get the chance =)

    XOXO Ecilaluvitall

    ReplyDelete