Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

To Naked 2 Palette or not to Naked 2 Palette?


The Naked 2 and the Naked original palette
There have been countless reviews and comparisons of the Naked original palette and the Naked 2 palette, but I am still left with the question of should I actually invest in the new one. I have the original Naked palette, and there are beautiful colors in it, but the thing is, I barely use it! Shocking I know! It seems everyone on the planet uses that thing religiously. I just don't wear neutral shades enough to get a really good use out of it... However, I do wear gray and cooler toned eyeshadows (which I hear the Naked 2 is full of) rather than warmer, bronzier shades (which is what the Naked palette is). Even though the two palettes are different tones of eyeshadows, they still just seem a bunch of neutral shades to me. This is my question for you guys: Should I get the Naked 2 palette?? I am just worried that I might not use it enough to justify spending $50 on it. What do you guys think: "Yes, Meghan, you need to have it!" or "No, you can live without it if you have the original Naked."?

3 comments:

  1. No, I think you can live without it and you don't need both especially when you are not sure are you going to use the eyeshadows from the Naked 2 palette. But this is just my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah, theres not much point if you don't use the first one, besides, the Naked 2 Pallette is really just the same as the 1st one but the 1st one is supposed to have better pigmentation. Stick with what you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay thank you! Yeah, I don't think I am going to get it... I love Urban Decay eyeshadows but I don't think spending $50 on a palette is worth it.. Thanks for your opinions!

    ReplyDelete